Your Brand Champion.
50% of Small Businesses
According to the Small Business Association (SBA), 50% of small businesses fail in the first five years. Running a business is hard. If your focus is solely on sales and marketing, you are unable to focus on the day-to-day priorities of your organization. That’s why you need support.
ID Asheville steps in as your Marketing Director.
With specialized experience, we identify your brand, analyze your organization’s needs, priorities, and areas for improvement. ID Asheville begins by organizing your annual marketing budget, organizing a cohesive brand strategy, and creating a strategic formula for your success.
See our list of services rendered for ingredients to build your successful marketing strategy.
Full List of Services
- Cohesive Branding Strategy
- Target Market Consultation
- Website Creation
- Copy Writing
- Logo Consultation & Design
- Brand Photography Coordination
- Print & Digital Media Design
- Comprehensive Marketing Plan
- Marketing Budget Evaluation
- Target Market Strategy
- Search Engine Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Fresh Website Content
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Print & Digital Collateral
- Organize & Prioritize your industry contacts
- Maximize Opportunities by coordinating key networking events
- Strengthen Center-of-Influence relationships
- Coordinate thoughtful client gifting
- Strategic Sponsorship Coordination
- Event Collateral Creation & Coordination
- Trade show preparedness
- Strategic Event Planning & Coordination
- Vendor Collaboration & Planning
We are experts in ongoing brand support, created on a monthly platform to suit your business needs.
<5 hours per week
You required the basics. Your needs aren’t complex. You simply need support: regular social media marketing, brand management, and relevant website content, or other needs averaging less than 5 hours each week.
5-10 hours per week
Your needs are growing. You need a thorough branding strategy to orchestrate marketing research, manage ongoing Search Engine Optimization and various advertising campaigns, along with other requirements, averaging less than 10 hours per week.
10-15 hours per week
You want and need the hand-holding experience: a director that takes care of everything while you focus on running your business. Your marketing strategy needs thorough management. Don’t worry—we got this! ID Asheville will be on -site every other week to collaborate.
>15 hours per week
You have extensive and complex needs. You coordinate numerous trade shows and complicated events, and/or have extensive compliance needs. You’ve considered hiring a marketing coordinator; but, you’ve realized you need the intellectual capital of a professional. ID Asheville will be on-site each week to make sure things run smoothly.